Steam heated two preheating stations, designed to heat up heavy fuel for the boiler burner.
The oil / steam is piped to the oil bath. The station contains all the fittings that are required for a steam atomizing oil burner, including burner shutoffs. Pneumatic activation of all fittings.
OUR AREAS OF ACTIVITY:
Our goal is to provide comprehensive advice and support to European and Eastern European companies. We support these companies in the marketing of their high quality products on the Russian and European markets, as well as in the production and preparation for the market launch of installations, components and spare parts.
Kuvera International GmbH sees itself as a trade and engineering partner, a business partner working in both directions.
International cooperation and continuous improvements to improve efficiency and protect the environment are always the fuel of our globalized world!
Special area burning
Fuel systems for liquid, gaseous and dusty media on small and industrial scales, as well as CHP and HPP as follows:
- Special burners for special fuels such as waste
- Incineration of dusty media such as lignite, coal tar, and wood dust.
- Low emission combustion units with coal dust burners, including crushing, drying, dosing and ash removal.
- Thermal post-treatment of gases and liquids such as those obtained after drying sewage sludge, exhaust from smoking ovens, etc.
- Burner system for fuel oil (from light oil to heavy oil), animal fat, alcohol, combustible waste, if necessary with auxiliary fuel, with engine oil.
- Combustion devices for gaseous fuels, such as all types of natural, household, coke oven, mine gases, biogas, process and landfill gases.
- Hot gas generator for all kinds of drying process and turbine exhaust gas burner
- Combustion technology for the marine fleet with various types of boiler rooms with burners or also as a pure waste heat boiler for main machines.
- Scrubber (sulfur purifier)
Reduction of air emissions
“I still have fresh memories of how I showed my son the pine forests in the Harz without needles. The reason for this was the sulfur in the fuel and hence the acid rain as a result. Sulfur-containing fuel in 80- e years was banned in Germany in other neighboring countries. "